mandag 11. mars 2013

”Low back pain”



For quite a few years now I have felt that my lower back has grown more and more stiff. In the mornings I have had some small problems putting on my socks; it hurts a bit.

Today I read a short article with this heading: ”An aerobic walking programme versus muscle strengthening programme for chronic low back pain: a randomized controlled trial” http://cre.sagepub.com/content/27/3/207.abstract

Suddenly I started thinking: The pain in my back. It had disappeared completely. Maybe the reason is that I have been doing some rather brisk walking (6 km an hour) on a treadmill for one or two hours a day while reading books and watching DVDs? I guess the reason is not the reading and watching.

YOU get this advice about brisk walking for free. On request you can get my bank account number for donations…

Ingen kommentarer: