lørdag 24. september 2011

”Saturday rain”




was no surprise. Still the meteorogram for this area predicted no rain in the morning. Sniffing the air no rain was closing in although low clouds were everywhere.

Maybe time to do some mock launches with my paramotor? But no. The grass was too wet. My Adventure paraglider didn’t like all the water. Better stay dry in its bag.

My paramotor, however, asked for some revving up. So I said yes. (You know, sometimes I am quite nice…) But what did I feel touching my scalp? Raindrops! Only a few small ones. Five minutes later the clouds dropped their load.

No problem! (mai pen rai!) Together we found a roof that offered shelter. Some warming up. Then almost full speed. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I think my paramotor was happy. At least that is what I can deduce from the photos.

Together we made the best of one more rainy day in the rainy season.

Ingen kommentarer: