mandag 6. mai 2013

”Thunderstorms at Khao Sadao”




 this weekend. A really amazing one on Saturday. Buckets of rain and heavy winds.

There were pilots of 10 nationalities on take off: Australia, Canada, China, Japan, France, Malaysia, Thailand, Great Britain, Italy, and Norway.

I pitied the group of international pilots from Malaysia who came only for the weekend. As it was possible to start and nobody seemed to want to fly I had to put my glider on the takeoff, put on my helmet and made signs that I wanted to fly. Eventually the group of pilots  took off one by one, and everyone got a short flight. Very quietly I moved my unpacked glider away…

As for myself no flights this weekend. I set up my hangglider and packed it. I pulled up my paraglider twice – not enough wind pressure for the glider to stay up.

I saw a nice beetle and some metallic shining digging wasps hunting for larvae.





Ingen kommentarer: