fredag 8. april 2011

”Flymaster B1 nav – best flight instrument on the market?”




Some of the top international pilots at Khao Sadao told me that the Flymaster was the best flight instrument on the market just now, better than Compeo and Competino. I don’t know, but I’m happy with my Flymaster which I bought from Runar Halling last summer. It worked very well in Vågå especially concerning staying in the weak thermals.

The task today was between 80 and 90 kilometers, but there was tailwind almost all the time, and only a few freeflyers launched. One of the competition pilots tried, but had to abort every time. Then a thunderstorm was approaching, and that finished the day. I tried a few mock launches in tailwind in the morning, but it didn’t work.

Photos: The infamous tailwind and the FAI leader of the competition (I suppose the Norwegians world cup pilots know him).

Ingen kommentarer: